Enrich your understanding of what makes quality lessons and units as you explore the Wyoming Stewardship Project.
When you sign up for a workshop, you will receive:
- 1 credit hour from the University of Wyoming for each workshop completed. The cost of the credit will be reimbursed after the successful completion of the workshop (a $50 value).
- A free binder containing a full unit from the Wyoming Stewardship Project, including pictures and handouts (a $50 value).
- Ongoing support from our Regional Advocates as you implement lessons from the Wyoming Stewardship Project in your classroom.
As an added bonus – when you sign up for a Year 1 workshop* by May 28th, we’ll send you a $25 Amazon gift card!
*Each participant in Year 1 workshops is eligible for one total Amazon gift card.
- Course credit from the University of Wyoming*
- Multiple course options
- Year 1: online course and one day of in-person learning
- Year 2 & 3: online courses
- Ongoing support from our Regional Advocates
*Participants will be reimbursed for the cost of the University of Wyoming credit after successful completion of the course.
Year 1 Agriculture | course opens June 14
Year 1 Outdoor Recreation & Tourism | course opens June 28
Year 1 Minerals & Energy | course opens July 12
Year 2 | course opens July 26 (prerequisite Year 1 course)
Year 3 | course opens August 2 (prerequisite Year 2 course)
Extra Details for Year 1 Workshops:
- Eleven hours of self-paced coursework will be completed through the University of Wyoming Canvas Platform.
- Listed dates for each course are the dates when materials will be available through Canvas, your participation will not be required each day.
- A one-day field trip will be held in person, at locations across Wyoming.
- Participants will be required to attend one field trip within their region to complete this course.
- Participants set their online learning schedules and select one in-person field trip.
Field Trip Locations and Industries: